Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Why we feel lonely sometimes ? when i tried to give this thing a thought, just found that our mind sometimes fear from the world outside and brain senses things not going our way, When we don't find anyone to talk to even if we are standing in crowd, there are times when friends part away or there isn't enough confidence to move to them and talk, the mind completely find itself in no situation and with no place to go..the LONELY times come that time.
and i guess we should always be prepared of such times...because during those times, our maximum energy is utilised in just pretending that we are not lonely...the brain at times stop working and watever happens , we keep thinking going against us..and during this time...many a times we lose out on some golden opportunities coming our way and lose out faith on people around us.I ..i find best way to take over loneliness is to be lively and cheerful with a smiling face..this not only gives impression of you being happy with what is going in your life but also gives you a reason to feel the same.. if u wish to be happy ,only then you can be happy
Monday, November 23, 2009
Divya and Rohit were in a relationship enjoying life.
Then this very good friend of theirs came in picture.
He ignited some rumor which spread like fire in jungle. And suddenly Divya and Rohit were in doubt about their relationship.
All they could say to each other after that was a bye and a promise not to meet again
Today Divya is married & Rohit is doing well in his career.
Years later, over a reunion, he was high and in his high spirits told Rohit ‘that rumor was just a joke man.. I loved Divya. So couldn’t see you with her. SORRY’
Friday, November 06, 2009
Monday, November 02, 2009
Heartiest Gurpurab Greetings on the occasion of 540th Parkash Purab [Birth day] of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji (15 April 1469 - 7 May 1539) - founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Gurus of the Sikhs. He was born in the village of Talwandi, also called Rai Bhoe-ki Talwandi, now known as Nankana Sahib, near Lahore in present-day Pakistan. He was born, according to all ancient Sikh records, in the early morning of the third day of the light half of the month of Baisakh (April - May) in the year 1469 AD.
Guru Nanak founded & formalized the three pillars of Sikhism:
1. Naam Japna [Recite the name of Almighty]- Guru ji led the Sikhs directly to practice Simran and Naam Japna – meditation on God through reciting, chanting, singing and constant remembrance followed by deep study & comprehension of God’s Name and virtues. In real life to practice and tread on the path of Dharam (righteousness) - The inner thought of the Sikh thus stays constantly immersed in praises and appreciation of the Creator and the ONE ETERNAL GOD Waheguru.
2. Kirat Karni [Work hard]- He expected the Sikhs to live as honorable householders and practice Kirat Karni – To honestly earn by ones physical and mental effort while accepting both pains & pleasures as God’s gifts and blessings. One is to stay truthful at all times and, fear none but the Eternal Super Soul. Live a life founded on decency immersed in Dharam - life controlled by spiritual, moral & social values.
3. Vand Chakna [Sharing and Consuming Together] - The Sikhs were asked to share their wealth within the community by practicing Vand Chakna – “Share and consume together”. The community or Sadh Sangat is an important part of Sikhism. One must be part of a community that is living the flawless objective values set out by the Sikh Gurus and every Sikh has to contribute in whatever way possible to the common community pool. This spirit of Sharing and Giving is an important message from Guru Nanak.
Gurpurab Di Lakh Lakh Wadhai Hove Ji
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
People who can be recommended anyday everyday :
1. @ujj - Ujjwal was one of the first people i followed. met him in bangalore last year april and thats when i came to know something like twitter existed. he tweets less but whenever he tweets, am either laughing loud or retweeting to share with all. For cricket, randomness , office culture, tempostand, bangalore stuff , everyday follow recommendation :)
2. @poojaganeriwala - A true MICA stuff.randomness is the word i learnt from her and shez awesome twitterer.. you never know whats coming outta her world.. ahmedabad, food, travel, photography, writing anything n everything coming.. shez friend in offline world as well so i normally dnt keep track much of her tweets :D heh..
3. @krist0ph3r - Totally Random Stuff from this guy, one of my favourite people on twitter world. you can expect loads of amazing stuff coming.. sarcasm included..cubiculture ..music..tweetups..bike rides n all the life keeps on rolling as his twitter timeline shows.
4. @rehabc - if you like to read and you aren't following her.. you are missing a comment/reply on all your literary tweets. awesome shawsome person to talk to.if u ever meet, u ll know how to laugh and smile at same time.. hehe.. have to definitely escape from her 360 degree spy eyes on me. good buddy online... but follow her .. you ll enjoy..
5. @JasleenArora - i like her because i hate her and she likes me because she hates me..we know each other for like ages but twitter has been medium for leg puling all the time n everytime. she tweets poetry, random stuff, about her college life and abt place where she stays.. nice person to argue with.. strong points and wastage of time n energy my side..
6. @ashumittal - my DM buddy :p amazing photographer. expect loads of tweets from her on trending topics which are fun, photography, quotes, adobe, flickr, lightroom etc :-)
and to add to the six above, I follow so many other amazing people and can definitely recommend you following them when you talk of certain topics:
When you talk of
1. Photography = follow @suddentwilight (Paromita's Flickr),@tarunchandel (Tarun's PhotoBlog), @twilightfairy (Priyanka's Flickr) ,@poojaganeriwala (Pooja's Flickr),@ashumittal (Ashu's Flickr)
2. Blogging = follow @realin (Digimantra), @praval (MediaRedefined) , @mayank (Blog Design Studio),@labnol (Digital Inspiration),@pchere (Quick Online Tips), @abhishek (Technix Update, @blogadda (BlogAdda) , @nixxin (MediaNama)
3. Ladies *special quota* - follow @nomadwanderer, @shaaqT, @suddentwilight
4. Cartoons -oh no no.. what you think is wrong,they are not cartoons.. but they make cartoons,doodles and spread message through creative way.. follow @meerasapra (her work), @keeda (work),@tantanoo (work)
5. Microsofties - all your queries on windows, microsoft can be directed towards them - follow @baxiabhishek , @hardik, @manan ,@MicrosoftIndia
6. Corporates - follow @90di, @cleartrip, @flykingfisher , @Samsung_Mobiles, @keralatourism, @infosys, @followtcs, @accenture,@naukri
7 Channels - follow @channelvindia,@colorstv, @mtvindia
8 News - follow @ndtv, @httweets,@bbcworld,@bbctech,@cnnbrk
9 Celebrities - loads of them on twitter but i follow @gulpanag, @priyankachopra, @celinajaitly, @pritishnandy, @sanjaysuri ,@nikhilchinapa, @bani_j, @duttalara, @sonamakapoor, @chetan_bhagat, @1mrankhan, @shreyaghoshal, @ayushmannk , @duttalara, @lisaraniray, @v1sh4l (music Director Vishal), @devikamathur ,@ShashiTharoor
Bas Naam hi kaafi hai, for all of them. Best way to know about them - GOOGLE.com :)
a) They are my gurgaon meet-up gang so keep meeting them all.. fun people.. can bore you in a minute and make you laugh real hard the next minute - @prolificd,@omgsweet,@sloth13, @simple_sy, baxiabhishek,@mekkanikal
b) I've met them in mumbai nagariyaa... so regular interaction and all fun people to follow and you never know you might learn something from them - @punkpolkdots, @unitechy, @annkur, @mokshjuneja, @netra, @harishk, @shadez ,@hardik, @asfaq, @urmiraj14, @rashmibansal, @3heelshigh, @chicalit , @piyushgupta, @netra
c) @thecomicproject ,@amitvarma,@harry_jerry, @sakhi_ , @_atikin , @anaggh , @smilinggal , @neobluepanther ,@streetanchor , @teatattler, @oldmonkmgm, @greenrains, @rwac84, @sm63, @maheshmurthy, @masarat - yet to meet them in real life but all nice people to follow. regular interaction with all of them on twitter and something to learn as well.
11. Sikhism - follow @Amritsarovar, @singhlions ,@mrSikhnet,@taranjs
12. News Anchors - all of them tweet about their shows, current news and views and its fun sharing our point of view on their shows and news. - @bdutt (barkha dutt), @sardesairajdeep (rajdeep sardesai) , @sonalipds (Sonia Singh) ,@abhonsle (Anubha Bhonsle) ,@suhasinih (Suhasini Haider) , @sagarikaghose (Sagarika Ghose), @virsanghvi (Vir Sanghvi) , @rajeevmasand (Rajeev Masand) , @ankitv (Ankit Venguralikar)
13. Punjab Quota *reserved* - anytime you feel like talking in punjabi tweet them.. have fun interacting with them in punjabi :) - @themonsoonkid ,@simarp ,@preetchandhoke ,@simarp, @harleenkaurs, @param188, @kulpreetsingh ,@rajbir, @purplebeing, @jasdeep,@sepiaverse
This has been the the largest follow friday recommendation i've made and i know i have missed many known-unknown people in it but yea.. i will keep on adding people as and when i feel they are missing in this list of mine. :-) . Happy Following.
Just for records i follow 499 people/brands/celebrities/rssfeeds all including and i'm 517 days old here. :)
Oh i missed mentioning my twitter handle na.. its @s4sukhdeep . :-) tada..
Sunday, September 06, 2009
when i look back at my life many people came [read girls] n life and went but i certainly believe that each one of them was a pleasure to be friends with and you won't find better teacher than them who would give you something to learn after practically experiencing it.
Some of them which i think definitely added to my learnings tab would include the following..!!
1. Not all that glitters is gold.A beautiful look might give you an illusion of beautiful heart inside but its not always true.. and same hold true for the opposite..a beautiful heart or a beautiful mind may not always be portrayed by a beautiful face..so you should be smart enough to understand the person..i guess my mistakes in understanding this phrase has made me a better human.
2. Friendship is not love - Thats one thing that i dont think i learnt but definitely learnt that you should be friends and should care for each other but not turn so good friends that the other person starts thinking that you are in love wid him/her..it brings in very difficult situation and the position where making a choice b/w frenship n relationship comes up....understand ur limits.. or be very clear about these things at every step.
3. I may be wrong here but i always feel while moving away from anyone, you are answerable to some of basic questions one wud have while you are going.. and you should nice enough to atleast clear all those doubts . I've some questions to ask to some of my 'Friends' [atleast from my side]and they still are unanswered..!!
4. Believe in God - A complete rockstar he is.I dont understand how he manages my life atleast.. he ll bring all the people in my life one by one.. and second one wud only enter once first one is taking time to leave....! awesome.. i feel who so ever comes in my life gives me some of the wonderful moments to cherish and some of not so good moments.. which make me more stronger for the next time..!!
having true friends on whom you can rely on anytime/everytime is sitting in a comfort zone and that feeling is awesome..!! i can count my comfort zone on one finger.. and i am not naming anyone here.. but i guess having that circle of 2-3 friends is more than enough for me in today's state. a post dedicated to my real life friends and my twitter aka online circle coming soon on that note :D
Long times this post rested in my drafts but finally i post it.. :)
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
some of the things i think, i might implement in my life and sharing it here to keep reminding it to myself
1.Learn to Say NO.. There have been times, i have disturbed my own life just by saying yes to some people which i could have clearly avoided..so more frequent 'NO' in times to come.
2.people call me internet addict and i agree to them for some reasons but i have had some amazing times in my life just coz of this social media and have made some fantastic people as my friends.going forward, i have decided to use my social media addiction for more good and use it as knowledge bank than just a social media usage.
3.Not to take people for granted.i trust people very easily. be good to me and get me going anywhere.going forward this rule doesn't applies :-)
4.Be expressive. if i like something, i am saying it.if i dislike anything,i am saying that too.i think i have missed some amazing opportunities in life again by not expressing interest but just waiting for best to happen and things to come to me themselves.
5.Those who missed my birthday.i need to forget theirs :) ofcourse this is lame.. but some times it is good exercise
Friday, August 14, 2009
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
- Until the money reaches your bank, you're not funded
-Only real problems are 'fundable'
- Look at 1. Who can give you good feedback? Someone who understands the market you're in. 2. Who has appetite to invest?
-The venture industry is a lot more cocky in india compared to silicon valley counterparts.
- Most people start off with asking for a valuation. There's no point thinking about it today.
-The first step is to convince the investor to fund, not ask for valuation.
-'Don't raise money unless it's absolutely must, and once you decide to raise it, raise as much as you can'
-Money you raise today does impact the prospects of raising money tomorrow. Same thing with Terms
thanks to twitter and @prolificd to livetweet them.. i cud summarize the session in few lines :)
Following the Startup Saturday thing, we went to DLF Emporio in Vasant Kunj.. its a huge huge mall with all the BIG brands and all with sale stuff.. quite expensive but without looking much.. we went to TGIF where 10 tweeters were already waiting for us for a delhi drinks meetup..officially a daru tweet up , becoz of non drinkers attendance turned into a drinks tweetup. met around 25 guys who are on twitter and in different industries, it was interesting to share talks on so many different topics on one table.following a great time, some of us went to Turquoise Cottage for some good music and had a ball over there.. loved dancing after so long forgetting everything in life and just relaxing with the music ova there..although i haven't been listening to english music.. but again listening to it for first time is exciting as well.. dance dance dance and finally out of it around 11.30.. came with some frenz back to gurgaon and finally the day ended post 12.
Today i downloaded wordpress 2.8.1 the latest version, some interesting themes for my new blog. i haven't decided if i ll keep my blogspot blog running but that one is certainly coming up soon :)
tata for now.. a learning week ahead...keep writing.. keep smiling
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Instead of a long thank you note, just thought of sharing my message in few words.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Buri Nazar Wale Tera Muh Kala
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Thursday, April 09, 2009
- Matheran Trip - yea once again we all went to matheran.. this time on a toy train.. jab we met types.. mini train.. waadiyon ke beech se..with group of 30 teammates ..it was fun.. as usual
- then we went to a friend's place as well for Gujju Dinner and it was YUMM... so delicious that we self invited for lunch some time soon at his place.. which might come in my april update :p
- met lot of celebrities in this month.. so many tv stars, anjay dutt in march.. :D
- played holi - the best one i ve played so far in life.. it was great fun. we played in the society we are living in, had rain dance, lot of water, dry colours followed by best of food for lunch and dinner.. wil not forget holi of mumbai for long long time..
- did not go home this month :(
-- i forgot other things. .so when they come in mind.. wil be updated..!! :D
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Nothing exceptional happened in this month except the last week.
- I went to my university to interact with newly recruited students of my company and it was great meeting all new minds and visiting university after almost 6 months.
- i had no plans for vacation but i got to spend almost a week at home.. was one flash and that got over.. so back to mumbai for work
- yes.. first time in my life.. i watched a movie on first day premiere show.. and guess wat.. it was DEV D .. :p first impressions depressing.. bt as a media savy guy.. found excellent concept shot with excellent vision..and acting.. so thums up for production and thums down for watch..!!
- oh yes..i did not go anywhr out of mumbai in Feb :)
- Valentine's day was also this month.. wat i did.. cut a cake.. and then whole day..nothing else.. or may be played football and went some shopping.. cutting it short.. jst spent it like another day ..who messaged me? believe me NO ONE ;) .. and whu wished me.. same person whu wished me new year first..!!
- Office went pretty fine. lot of work..lot of stress alongwith.. some fun moments not to be forgotten..some amazing times with people in office as well and lot of learnings.
- Did i mention two dance parties that happened in office.. two consecutive fridays.. one at some place in borivali or kandivali and other at Rhodas in Powai.. and one at rhodas was just so amazing.. had to fly back next day.. bt koi hosh nai.. kept dancing..enjoying on my own..on all songs.. be it punjabi, hindi, marathi, kannada.. lol.. missed dinner as well.. bt enjoyed a lot that one night.. AMAZING it was ..!!
- while coming back...it was first of march.. and lot of things happened in one day.. so wil updated in march post :)
Abhi ke liye.. cheers.. ciao
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
When one person is very clear in mind and thought that he/she is not going to marry the other person in any possible way and both have to go ahead and marry what their parents are going to find..then why dont they understand that the relationship/committments should not be continuous or it has to get over now or in some time.... what makes them stay in relationship and committment..aren't they pushing themselves into emotional web ??
Thursday, February 12, 2009
i love filling such questionnaires so picked up the questions and filled with my answers.....
Last Movie Seen in Theater: Dev D(Bollywood). Last English film was Slumdog Millionair.
Book Being Read : The Google Story. i know its old bt i ve got this habit of reading very recently and still not completely into it..
Favorite Board Game : Ludo :P. you give me 1,2,3 players.. i can manager with any number to play ludo :)
Favorite Magazine: Reader Digest, India Today.
These days it's all about: Me,myself and some work along.
Favorite Smells: These days it of Home made food. Being away from home, when you get to eat something home made... its amazing..
Favorite Sounds : someone humming one of your fav songs sitting next to you.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up: "Already late..dont sleep anymore" :p
Worst feeling in the world : Feeling of being alone
Favorite Fast Food Place : McDonalds.
Future Child’s Name : First let me know my Future Wife's name.
Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” : travel across the globe, stay back in my hometown for rest of life.
Do you drive fast? : No. Speed thrills me.. bt i drive normal.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? NO.
Storms - Cool or Scary?: Ofcourse scary.. they disturb the peace of mind..
Do you eat the stems on broccoli?: na na.
If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?: Even if i color them, no one wud see them.. Sardar hone ka ek fayda :p
All towns/cities you have lived in : Amritsar,Bangalore,Delhi,Gurgaon,Mumbai
Favorite sports to watch : Cricket.Lawn Tennis. F1.
One nice thing about the person who sent this to you : nobody sent me.. i just used copy paste :p
What’s under your bed? : Pair of Chappals.
Would you like to be born as yourself again? : I Suppose i would definitely like to be born as myself agaain.. :).
Morning person or night owl? : Completely depends on situation and place.
Over easy or sunny side up? : Sunny side UP!!!
Favorite Place to Relax : Bed at HOME.
Favorite Pie : American Pie. :-?
Favorite Ice Cream : I Like Tutti Frooti, Pista and Butter scotch.
Tagging- All you people who loves their blog and mine too :p ..
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
- new year celebrations were at guest house with vinaya and me sitting in room talking on phone, watching tv and simply wishing everyone else happy new year.. :p
-january was too hectic in office.. long work hours.. remember working on 1st jan for whole day.
-and by 1st jan, i remember i went to Bandra Band Stand which is quite famous outing place.. that day we went to band stand, saw shahrukh and salman's home from outside which itself turns out to be quite a popular spot.
-my four days back home to celebrate Lohri were simply awesome. kept shopping and travelling and in between kept visiting golden temple all days. Golden Temple is one big magnet which keeps pulling me to amritsar.
- met simar [ my friend] after almost 18 months.. last we met were on last day of our examz and then i came to bangalore to join my company. so it was great meeting after a long time, spending some time together was amazing..great memories..
-then i went to Elephanta caves one of weekends and had amazing time trekking with friends and enjoying the hills. most thrilling part was the one hour journey from Gateway of India to Island of elephanta caves. after the ride, now i can say i have travelled on all modes of transport be it on land, air or water.. so was fun
- also visited Juhu Beach with friends after watching SM with them for second time. Slumdog Millionaire and CC2C were the only two movies i watched in Theatre this month and Slumdog was simply awesome.
Random trips to oberoi and inorbit kept happening. oh yes...i came across quite a few celebrities last month..being in mumbai and in area where many celebrities stay its a common thing but for a person like me who collects autographs or likes to meet them, its an exciting thing for me.
Coming to the end of month on 29th, my brother got his pce exam cleared which is equivalent to CA Inter and what an amazing result he delivered..proud of him.
time to sleep now.. i think i covered my jan times..if missed, i will keep updating..
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
1. Shireen Bhan : have you ever seen a smiling face presenting news or some show on CNBC or CNN IBN every night at 2030 hours... its Shireen Bhan who i am so desperate to meet.. i simply love the lovely smile, i love the way she talks and love the way she makes other person so comfortable talking of all the business numbers and technical jargon..one of my favourites which has been on my list from day 1 i became her fan and she is still on the list rocking..shez so adorable, so beautiful, so amazing that you can watch the news show without even bothering about any news. :D
2. Konkana Sen Sharma: Another lady who i am die hard fan of is Konkana... be it Page 3 or Mr & Mrs Iyer, Aaja Nach le or Luck By Chance. i am fan of Konkana.. she acts too well, so natural , so adorable..this wheatish gal is actor par perfection.i haven't seen a single film where i can say that she was misfit in chracter. I dont know how i can catch up with this girl.. but if given a chance.. all other appointments can be cancelled and she will be given all the priorities :D after all hum bhi busy insaan hai..
3. Madhuri Dixit : Hum Apke hai kaun to Raja, Beta to Aaja Nachle.. Madhuri Madhuri Madhuri... no match.. simply awesome.. hope to meet her sometime in life. this lovely lady can be called Maharani of bollywood..
4. Shweta Salve: one gal who a hottie in Indian Television, i like her sexiness and i like her acting as well..and i think they are more than enough the reasons to meet someone..
5.Chitranghda Singh: If you think Smita Patil is back in movies, that is because of Chitranghda who gives a quite attractive, and gracious look. i saw her first in Hazaro Khwahishein Aisi and next in some talk show on NDTV and since then.. my o my.. m her big big fan. this dusky beauty whuz wife of india's top golfer jyoti randhawa, looking at her you cannot believe your eyes.. shez so attractive.. so magnetic.. its simply awesome.. :D .. i hope i meet her sometime soon..
These five are the ones from indian sphere who i wish to meet and yes CLICK a pic with them..
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.. i hope this year is good for me,you and everybody around.
This year no resolutions as such but some things to be taken care of...
- Blogging atleast once a month.. i know very unreal target but less the expectation.. more the performance output :p
- If not having enough to write.. still going to post something... reader discretion recommended ;)
- rest i have them in mind.. but now they are not coming out :P :D
Thanks to all who have made this 2008 a year to remember.. more on my recap of 2008 in next post.. and thatz gonna be very soon.. ciao..
Happy New Year - 2009