Thursday, May 15, 2008

Musical Post

Today i am writing about the 5 songs which are currently being played on my charts:

1.Dheere Dheere [Shaurya] : Call me whatever but I am in love…. Ofcourse with this song. Believe me, you will also fall in love with it with the first play. And if you are committed , then its just perfect song for you to listen. If you are single, then this will inspire you to start thinking Why Single :P

2.Aasman ke Taare [Humsafar –KK] : I am big fan of KK and this song has been on my lips since its release. FM Radio here plays this every half an hour so m kinda addicted to it listening to it time and again. Lovely song, lovely lyrics and yh lovely singer J

3.Pehli Nazar Mein [ Race] : Atif Aslam is singer who will sing only selected songs in hindi movies but will make sure that each one becomes a super hit . Awesome Lyrics and Wonderful Music to set the tone right for your heart.

4.Yeh Ishq Hai [Jab We Met] : This movie can hear as much as appreciation as one would like to listen. I simply love this movie and same goes with song. Peppy , makes you feel the real spirit of life and makes you feel good about things happening around.

5.Aaoge Jab Tum Yaad [Jab We Met]: No matter how sad the song may sound , I will keep listening to this time and again. This song has feelings , has emotions and has perfect blend of good music , good lyrics and good singing. I avoid watching the video of this song since it reminds of some old moments which are still somewhere roaming in mah mind.

Other ones which just missed out :

Punjabi :
Sajda- Hans Raj Hans -You can not ask anything better than Hans Raj Hans singing such brilliant lyrics

Ki Kehneh – Jassy Sidhu and Malkit Singh [Punjabi Duet rocking in new album]

English
As usual and as always two songs must in my all playlists:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams [Green Day] and
Quit Playing Games with My Heart [Backstreet Boys]

Just for fun, I am tagging two people on this post. Deranged Insanity and fadedglory . lets see whats on their playlists.. : )

No comments: