Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yeh Ho Kya Raha Hai Yaar?

yeh ho kya raha hai yar.. this question i am asking myself every hour these dayz..i am currently clueless about my life.. lol..i know how things are going but i am not able to decide whether the path is what i desire or not. Zindagi mein jitne pange ho sakte hain, i am taking them. Company mein, personal life mein..but somehow i am just keeping myself busy so that my idle brain doesnt thinks for a minute on anything. I am not able to sleep before 1 any day since last week and the only good thing that is happening is very good music which is being listened by my ears these days. I am so amazed by the kind of content i am founding on net through different sources, so pretty fine on that front. Yesterday Fools Day went passed and what a day.. A day when we try to realise what we are on other 364 days of year.Everyone just tries to be little extra smart this day. he he.. but ab har koi bevkoof hai isme to koi doubt nahi.. thing is just you should know how to make one. Loads of pranks were tried but luckily i jst escaped all of them. MTV had its annual celebrations this day. this day is celebrated as Bakra Din by them every year. Earlier the Day was presided over by Cyrus Broacha with his expert comments and ideas on Bakra plots but this time Cyrus Shahukar was the host. There were some really kewl pranks played and broadcasted. Amazing Idea of mixing news and bluffing. One where time stops was the ultimate one.. Roadies Bluff of getting Ayaz back in the show made really some brains thinking and excited about possible changes and plots of show. Anyways I saw my VCD of divine sojourn to hills, Shri Hemkunt Sahib Yatra which i went in 2005, yesterday and what a great time that was.. 70 minutes made me relive all those 7 days to abode of god. That was an amazing journey and with the same beauty was the vcd made.
About my mood, its fluctuating little more than normal but its fine. Now one can't be happy alwayz and same ways, one can;t be sad alwayz.. so trying to enjoy the moments.abhi bhi when i am writing,dimag mein ek hi baat aai

Yeh Ho Kya Raha Hai Yaar?

No comments: