Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Reading

I am quite regular on google reader since most of the sites are blocked in office and am dependent on RSS feeds to read stuff.So sharing few blog links which are on my Google reader :


On my regular reading list are Exalted Soul, Outlandish Musings, Youth Curry, Ujjwal's Blog & PostSecret for the funs and Gursimran & Shantanu for the puns.


I also follow blogs of Michelle, Shoe-Girl, Kristopher, Sumantics, Supreet, Sakhi, Anubha, Pari,SagarAnagghSunaina, Gul and Preeti.


Technology front,I follow Digital Inspirations, Pluggd.in, Medianama and Quick Online Tips

On Creative Side, it’s fun to follow Mansi, Nithin, Anshul , Meera and Jasmeet

On Photography, I follow Tarun Chandel, Ashu Mittal, Big Picture and RSS Feed of 'Recent uploads from my Flickr Contacts'.


Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

Ashu said...

Good reading list there!

Thanks for the mention :)