Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hum Honge Kamyaab

Well the title mite seem to be an inspiring slogan but i m actually talkin about the serial. i m mentionin it in my blog coz my brother was one of 36 junior scientist featured in this program.. and his episode came yesterday i.e 11th February,2006. The epsiode came on DD National channel and was anchored by Gaurav Gera ( Nandu of JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN). My bro showed the idea on how to open a locked door without needing a key for it...his idea of using electromagnetic effect was applauded by everyone who watched the show...before his presentation..week long trip to delhi was shown within 4 minuntes..Coz I went with him as a guardian , so evn i get to see myself on TV..it was gr8 to see me nd my bro on TV....The episode brought back all the memories and we recalled each nd every moment we spent there..We made lots of frenz there..Some f them are still in regular touch with us..having friends in almost evry part of country halp us to know better India.......
Nuthin more to write now..till next time..keep smiling :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice dude!
tu taan age si hi tera bro vi kamaal !
keep it up!